2008年2月5日

A concert DVD, a cruise party DVD, and a cruise photo CD

I just mailed out a concert DVD, a cruise party DVD, and a cruise photo CD. It will take about 1.5 weeks for you to receive them.
Keep it in mind that they are not made by professionals. The quality is not really the best, but I believe they are good enough to remind you of a fun trip. Please copy the cruise party DVD, if necessary. For concert DVD, you may want to wait till the official DVD comes out. The official one, made by professionals, may be better. I sent my version to you just in case you are too hungry. The photo CD contains all of the photos I have collected so far, which is not much. Please feel free to throw it away, if it is not good.
I will also give a copy of everything to Albert, so he can make them available to other people.
Enjoy!
Sean
My Friends:

謝謝你們這次來南加卅.正是因為看你們玩得開心,我又一次証明我的理論"愛合唱的人必是好人".不好意思,數學系老毛病---就是愛証明東西,解難題.老牛, 你問意嗎?

最近我的中文也進步了,是嗎?

Sean

沒有留言:

張貼留言