2010年8月27日

奇異恩典

 Amazing Grace 的歌詞相當多,較常被演唱的有六段,如下:
1. Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind but now I see.

2. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved,
How precious did that grace appear,
The hour I first believed.

3. Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come.
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

4. The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.

5. Yea, when this heart and flesh shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the vail,
A life of joy and peace.

6. The world shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun refuse to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Shall be forever mine.
(
奇異恩典 何等甘甜 我罪已得赦免
前我失喪
今被尋回 瞎眼今得看見
如此恩典
使我敬畏 使我心得安慰
初信之時
既蒙恩惠 真是何等寶貴
(二)
許多危險
試煉網羅 我已安然經過
靠主恩典
安全不怕 更引導我歸家
將來禧年
聖徒歡聚 恩光愛誼千年
喜樂頌讚
在父座前 深望那日快現

沒有留言:

張貼留言